Techplatoon.com.bd (mentioned as TechPlatoon from this point forward) prioritizes the safety and security of customers through various warranty facilities such as Brand Warranty, Manufacturer Warranty and Service Warranty.
All these warranty facilities give you limited warranty rights from TechPlatoon, or the manufacturer company, or the brand, for the duration specified on the product description page. The 1-2 Year Limited Warranty Time Period starts on the date of purchase from TechPlatoon. The 1-2 year limited warranty applies to the physical product, and only for physical products, purchased from online shop TechPlatoon.
- Official Warranty
- Brand Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Service Warranty
What Does Official Warranty Cover?
In case of “Official Warranty – Brand Warranty & Manufacturer Warranty”, customers are requested to communicate with the brand and/or manufacturer authorized Customer Service Point to avail after sales service. Or you can directly communicate with TechPlatoon customer support. We will ensure the collection of your product and safely contact the Brand/Manufacturer on behalf of you to avail to your service warranty. Once your product has been serviced successfully, from the specific brand authorized service providers, we will deliver back the product to you, Customer will have to pay the collection and delivery charges.
What Does Service Warranty Cover?
On the other hand, “Service Warranty” covers any material defects under normal usage during the warranty period. The following terms and conditions apply under the said warranty:
- Any manufacturing issues will be under the service warranty coverage, if the problem is not caused by the user/customer. (For example – product malfunctioning issues or battery drainage issues or power supply issues will be covered under warranty).
- Any accidental issues will void service warranty. (For example – in case of mobile phones and tablets; broken display, bending, scratch, dent, burn, soaked or liquid damage, root or manual update will not be covered under warranty).
How to Obtain Warranty Service and Where Should I Go?
If the product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain warranty service by contacting TechPlatoon customer support.
- In case of mobile phones, tablets, desktops or laptops; you must soft reset (factory reset) your device and have proper backup before sending the device
- You will have to ensure that the problem has been described in details and elaborately in the given Return/Servicing Form and send the device along with the form.
- TechPlatoon will run product testing and ensure the validity of the product complaints. If the complaints or issues are found to be valid, then TechPlatoon will repair the product within 10 working days and if any additional parts are required to fully ensure the repair, then you (the customer) will have to bear the cost in advance through bKash/Cash once the contacted by TechPlatoon.
- If your product is non-functional on arrival, or is otherwise eligible for return and replacement, you can contact us at 09606009606 within 3 days of delivery to avail a return or replacement (subject to terms and conditions). For more information check our return & replacement policy here for more details. In an event where more than 3 days have passed after product delivery, you will no longer be able to claim a return or replacement of your purchased product. However, if the product has a warranty, a warranty card will be included in within the packaging and can be used to claim the product warranty. All you need to do is make a call to our customer service to claim warranty service.
How Will I Get Warranty If I Live Outside Dhaka?
If you live outside Dhaka, you can send your product via any re-known Courier Service. After receiving your product, it will take 10 working days to ensure the servicing of your product and the delivery of the product back to you.
What Am I Supposed to Write in the Return/Servicing Form?
You will have to write down the order number and details of the problem you are facing with your product on the given Return/Servicing Form. We will check the quality of the product against your claim, if the product is found to have the claimed problems, we will send the product to the manufacturer/brand for servicing. TechPlatoon will provide free of cost servicing if a repaired product has the same problem after 5 days (after receiving the repaired products).
What This Warranty Does Not Cover?
Warranty does not include damages that arise from negligence, misuse or any form of use that is not in accordance with the product instructions.
How to avail product replacement under replacement warranty?
Upon receiving the claim for product replacement under replacement warranty, TechPlatoon shall proceed with its standard quality control checks to establish the validity of the warranty. If valid problems are found, and the same product is in production by the manufacturer then the customer will get a replacement of the product. In an event where the production of the same has been stopped or unavailable in market, then the customer shall be replaced with a similar/comparable product of the same kind within the same price range of current available model.
The exclusions and limitations set forth in the original warranty apply to the repair warranty.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Cosmetic damages such as scratches, nicks, stains and dents.
- Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of TechPlatoon.
- Damage to a product that has been modified or altered before submitting any complaint to TechPlatoon.
- Modification or service by anyone other than warranted seller/brand/manufacturer.
- Failure or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, modification, power surges, improper maintenance, unsuitable physical or operating environment, water (in excess of specifications), flood, fire, natural disasters, or other acts of nature or external causes.
- Damage due to not using product according to the product information materials or user guides.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
- All products and brands listed under a particular category may not have the same warranty policy. It depends on particular the Brands/Manufacturers/Sellers’ warranty policy. Brand & Manufacturer warranty varies from product to product, brand to brand, manufacturer to manufacturer.
- In case of Official/Brand/Manufacturer warranty, please review their product warranty policy carefully, and you may contact the brand/manufacturer if you have any queries regarding this.
- Some promotions may or may not follow this policy.
- TechPlatoon and its authorized persons have full authority to bring changes in any service warranty policies.
- Terms of service and warranty may change with or without prior notice, consumers are responsible of keeping up with all policy changes.