24 inch 16:10 Adobe RGB Photographer Monitor | SW240
Item No: SW240 ৳ 49,500.00
Category: Pro Photography
- HASSLE-FREE/AFFORDABLE: For easy, accurate out-of-the-box setup without the additional cost of calibration plus easily tune and maintain the color performance of the monitor at its most optimal state with hardware calibration with Palette Master Element software
- 24. 1 Inch 1920×1200 Resolution
- 99% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB. 95% DCI-P3 Color coverage with 10-bit IPS panel with 14-bit 3D LUT – ideal for amateur and professional photographers
- Color Mode Hot Key allows you to swiftly switch between 3 preset color modes without having to press other OSD buttons; you can also customize your preferred preset modes based on your own personal display needs by pressing the Hot Key for 5 seconds
- Ideal monitor for the photography novice looking for affordable, professional equipment that needs virtually no setup and assures accurate color and efficient, functional features please update title and bullets to above. Viewing Angle (L/R; U/D) (CR>=10): 178/178
- Mounting type: VESA wall mounting 100×100 mm
VISA | MasterCard | AMEX ক্রেডিট কার্ড ব্যবহারকারীরা এখন ০% ইন্টারেস্টে ৩/৬ মাসের কিস্তিতে কিনতে পারবেন। কেনার সময় Debit/Credit Card নির্বাচন করে স্ক্রিনে দেয়া নির্দেশনা অনুসরণ করুন।
Advance payment of ৳500 is needed for orders from outside Dhaka via bKash. Please call 01896005975 for payment and confirmation.
Devoted to meet the latest professional color standard, BenQ has developed AQCOLOR technology to uphold the concept: “Accurate Reproduction”. BenQ has invited a color expert to lead the team, and also actively participated in ICC (International Color Consortium) and ISO (International Standard Organization) to establish color-related standards and implementation.
99% Adobe RGB
See the true colors of nature! Adobe RGB color space offers a greater range of color reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in a more realistic color representation for outdoor and nature photography.
10-bit Color Display
Enjoy the smoothest color gradations on a 10-bit display which shows more than one billion colors.
14-Bit 3D LUT and Delta E ≤ 2
The 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) improves RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable color reproduction. Having Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image.
Professionally Factory Calibrated for Exacting Color Accuracy
Each BenQ Photographer Monitor is individually factory-calibrated upon production to assure precise Delta-E and Gamma performance. Achieving an average Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB & sRGB color spaces, calibration results are validated against industry color standards to deliver the truest and most representative view of original content.
*Calibration eliminates slight color performance variations between individual panels of the same model. Therefore, the calibration data of each report will vary slightly from reports from other displays of the same model.
Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the image processing chip in the monitor without changing the graphics card output data. It keeps images consistent with its original copies without being affected by graphic settings.
* Shading Hood (SH240) is an optional accessory
Palette Master Element Calibration Software
With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the color performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
* Supported Platforms: Win7 or above, Mac OS 10.6.8 or above
* Supported Calibrators: X-Rite i1 Display Pro / i1 Pro / i1 Pro 2 & Datacolor Spyder 4 / Spyder 5
Simple, Functional Design for Greater Efficiency
Extra Space for Viewing Convenience
Enjoy the extra space offered by the SW240’s 24.1” 1920×1200 screen size with 16:10 ratio – perfect for professional photographers, or just daily usage. The SW240’s slightly larger size is perfect for viewing two full A4 sized documents side by side, allowing photographers to compare the content at a glance.
Color Mode HotKey
The SW240’s inbuilt Color Mode HotKey allows you to swiftly switch between 3 preset color modes without having to press other OSD buttons. And you can also customize your preferred preset modes based on your own personal display needs by pressing the HotKey for 5 seconds.
Advanced Black & White Mode
View your photos in a black and white film effect. Choose from three different black and white presets to preview your photos in before you perform actual adjustments in your photo processing program.
|Brightness (typ)||250 cd/m 2|
|Native Contrast Ratio||1000:1|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||20M:2|
|Response Time (GtG)||5ms|
|Display Colors||1.07 Billion|
|Color Bit||10 bit|
|Color Gamut||100% sRGB, 99% Adobe RGB, 95% DCI-P3|
|Input/Output Connector||DVI-DL x1/HDMI (v1.4)x1/Displayport (v1.2)x1/USB Downstream x2/USB Upstream x1, Headphone Jack|
|Input Hor. Frequency (Hz)||30-83|
|Input Ver. Frequency (Hz)||50-76|
|Vesa Wall Mounting||Yes|
|Height Adjustment (mm)||140 mm|
|Low Blue Light||NA|
|Signal Cable||mDP to DP Cable (1.8m), DVI-DL Cable (1.8m), USB 3.1 Cable (Gen 1) (1.8m)|