QGeeM QG-UA09-18 USB C to HDMI Cable
Item No: QG-UA09-18 ৳ 1,100.00
- Type: USB Type-C Converter
- Connector Type : USB Type-C Male
- Connector Type : HDMI Male
- Country Of Origin: China
- Warranty:1 year
Advance payment of ৳500 is needed for orders from outside Dhaka via bKash. Please call 01896005975 for payment and confirmation.
- High-Definition Video:2560 x 1440 @60Hz)Make sure that both your input and output devices can support 4K resolution.Unlike other cables that only support a refresh rate of 30Hz, this 60Hz cable provides a smooth, seamless picture that is free from motion blur and lag
- Ultra Durability:the usb c to hdmi cable 6ft withstands 11,000+ cycles in the bending test without any worries about abrasion.Tin-plated copper wires and gold-plated terminal give the cable an excellent electrical conductivity.
- Plug and Play :No additional driver/software required.Its snugly with the USB-C ports on your devices for stable signal transfer avoiding flickers and it can withstand 11,000+ times of plugging in and out.
- Wide Compatibility: ONLY works for USB-C 3.1 or thunderbolt 3 port interfaces which support “DisplayPort Alternate Mode“.
- Mirror or Extend Your Desktop:Support clam shell mode for MacBook Pro & MacBook.
- This cable only works in one direction. The monitor must be HDMI, and the laptop must be USB-C.
Why I can’t get the HDMI port to work ?What should I do?
1) Not all USB-C interfaces are compatible with our USB C to HDMI Adapter. Please Confirm if the connected USB-C port of your device supports DP Alt Mode before purchase . To do this, please consult your device’s user manual, contact the seller, or check the manufacturer’s website.
2) Try a different computer and HDMI cable to see if the issue still persists.
3) Plug your HDMI cable directly into your device and see if you get a stable connection. If you can’t get a stable connection, then the problem is with your HDMI cable.
4) Choose correct HDMI input source while using this Type-C to HDMI cable.
5)Recommend connecting our usb-c to hdmi cable to the device directly. Do not use Dock or Hub.