Ugreen USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Gray
Item No: 50922 ৳ 1,400.00
Ugreen USB 3.0 gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps ethernet network adapter enables you to add a network interface to your computer via USB.
Advance payment of ৳500 is needed for orders from outside Dhaka via bKash. Please call 01896005975 for payment and confirmation.
Faster and More Stable Network Connection: Full 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet performance makes this USB to ethernet adapter faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and Activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
Sleek Aluminum Ethernet Adapter: The aluminum unibody case makes this USB RJ45 adapter stylish and good matcher for macbook. The aluminum network card is also anti-fingerprint and anti-corrosion.
Protect, Replace or Add An Ethernet Port: USB 3.0 Gigabit network adapter is a good accessory to protect or replace the RJ45 Lan port of your expensive computer. Simply adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, Nintendo Switch or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
Universal Compatibility: This USB lan adapter works with Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. DO NOT SUPPORT Windows RT and Android. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet).Please disabling the Sip function when using on Mac 10.13.
Compact and Portable: The USB to network converter is quite compact, 2.36×0.93×0.62 smaller than hand size. Space-saving when using and portable for travel. UGREEN USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet adapter is backed with 18 months warranty and lifetime customer service support.
1. Plug and Play only for Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8.
2. Driver needed for Windows7/XP/Vista, Mac OS and Linux systems.
3. Reboot your PC after driver installation,then connect this USB ethernet adapter to your computer and ethernet.
4. Not supported on ARM-based Windows,including Surface RT and Surface 2.
5. Mac System: System Preference–Network–Add a new network connection.
6. Windows 7:Device Manager–USB-AX88179.
7. This adapter does not support Wii u.